In order to make all our guests’ stays enjoyable, we have a set a Park Policies. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Pets are welcome in all of our sites except in the cabins
- We require our pet guests to be kept on their leash on the property and cannot be left out in the site unattended.
- Pets on leads must not be able to extend out of your site.
Check-In / Check-Out
- RV & tent check in time is 1 pm
- Cabin and Tipi Check-in time is 2 pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Extensions for late check-outs may not be able to be granted during high season periods.
- If the cabin you have reserved is ready for occupancy, an early check-in may be possible. Please call the day prior to your arrival to check with the Front Desk.
- Our resort office is not open 24 hours a day. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 7:00 PM so that we may make special arrangements for you. Late check ins please check in with the Park Host upon arrival.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights is required for all sites on holidays and all cabins require a minimum 2 night stay year round.”.
- A deposit of one night’s rate is required to hold your reservation.
- Please send any special requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation. Please review it for accuracy and notify us promptly of any changes or errors.
- Must be 18 years or older to book a reservation.
- Daily/Weekly Reservations – Will receive a full refund of reservation deposit less a $10 cancellation fee if cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival.
- Monthly Reservations – Will receive a refund less a $100 cancellation fee if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- Group Reservations and all reservations over $300.00 have a 25% non-refundable cancellation fee.
- Reservations become non-refundable 7 days prior to arrival, if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival the balance of the full reservation will be due.
- No shows will be charged for full amount of the reservation as booked.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. We cannot allow refunds for early checkout, inclement weather, or shortened stay.
- No refunds are allowed for reservations made for Holidays or Holiday weekends.
- We cannot accommodate refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Guest Registration and Recreation Vehicles
- Only registered guests may use the facilities or stay overnight.
- If you wish to have outside visitors during your stay please notify the office to have your visitors put on the approved visitor list prior to their arrival. Guests that are not on the visitor list will not be allowed entrance at the park security gate. When your visitors arrive they must check in at the office and pay a visitor day pass fee of $10 per day. We allow a maximum of 4 visitors and visiting hours end at 8 pm, visitors must depart the park by 8 pm.
Pool/Adult Hot Tub Season
- Our pool and adult hot tub are seasonal, open Memorial Day through Labor Day. Earlier opening or later closing is weather dependent and subject to management’s discretion.
- Under WA State Law the property, including all cabins, RV, Teepee, and tent sites and public buildings are smoke free. A charge of $150 per cabin and tepee will be applied if this policy is not followed.
Cabin Cleaning and Room Service
- We do not provide daily towel and linen service. Towel and linen changes are offered on the 3rd day. During your stay daily housekeeping service can be requested for a $20 per day housekeeping fee.
General Park Rules
- The speed limit in the Park is 5 mph. This includes bicycles. Please remember we are a family resort and there are kids at play.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- Silence is golden. Quiet time is from 10 pm to 8 am. Please respect the other park guests.
- A maximum of one vehicle in addition to your RV or tent is allowed per site. Any additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking lot.
- Please dispose of all trash in the dumpsters.
- All sewer connections must be airtight. Formaldehyde products are not allowed.
- According to Washington State law, there is no smoking in any Park building or within 25 feet of doorways. Please properly dispose of cigarette butts – Do Not Litter.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the Park.
- Please turn off the electrical breaker before connecting and disconnecting. This will prolong the life of your plug and ours.
- Please do not use our showers directly after being in the lake. The high mineral content clogs our septic system. We have an outdoor shower by the boat dock for showering after swimming in the lake.
- Kids are welcome in the pool. However, there must be a 14 year old or older present. Tots in diapers must use “Little Swimmers” while in the pool. The Adult hot tub/area is strictly 18 and older. The outdoor hot tub and pool are as posted.
- In order to keep our resort pet-friendly, it is vital that our guests observe responsible pet-owner etiquette, including not leaving your pet unattended in your rv/camp site, picking up any pet waste in and around the sites immediately. All pets must be registered and kept on a leash.
- No parking on the grass. Park all vehicles within your assigned site or in our overflow parking lot. Please do not park in an empty site
- Tent sites allow a maximum of 2 tents and up to 6 people including children
- RV sites allow a maximum of 1 tent in addition to your RV and up to 6 people including children. (Please no tents on the grass in the RV sites as they interfere with the irrigation. We water in the early morning hours.)
- Clotheslines are not allowed in the sites.
- We must water the grass in all sites and common areas daily from May-September. Watering runs at night from midnight to 7 am.
Please make sure to have all belongings off of the grass by 11 pm.