Smokiam RV Resort:
Covid-19 Safety Measures [UPDATED]
We are open during the COVID-19 pandemic for RV camping. We are welcoming guests to come and social isolate at one of our campsites while enjoying our lake views and fresh air. We are currently offering firewood at no charge. As always, your safety and well-being are our number one priority. Accordingly, below please find our updated safety and cleaning procedures:
1. If you are feeling sick, running a temperature, or coughing, please do not come to the resort. A full refund will be issued if you are sick and cancel.
2. All guests and team members will have their temperatures taken before entry into the park. Guests will be issued a wristband with the color of the day, allowing them to leave their site and use the resort’s amenities. Any guest with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above will have to return home to quarantine.
3. All guests will have their temperature taken at the beginning of every day in the morning between 7:00 am and 9:00 am. No one can leave the confines of their site until cleared to do so. Any temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will require the guest to leave the park. If a guest’s temperature is within limits, the guest will be issued a wristband with the color of the day and be allowed to use the park amenities. Those who do not wish to have their temperature taken will not be issued a wristband and will have to social isolate at their site and will not be allowed to leave it.
4. The pool area is currently closed.
5. The adult hot tub is currently closed.
6. The restrooms will be limited to five guests at a time.
7. The office/store will be limited to six guests at a time.
8. The playground will be sprayed down with a 25% bleach solution at noon each day. It will be closed until the equipment dries.
9. The bathrooms will be sanitized every hour from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm.
10. The sauna is currently closed.
11. The beach, putt-putt, horseshoe, and shuffleboard areas will be open for use, but it is imperative that a strict 6-foot social distancing is maintained at all times.
12. The basketball court will be closed to all basketball team games. Games like horse or around the world will be allowed, provided that social distancing is practiced.
13. Canoes, kayaks, and paddleboats can be rented. They will be wiped down with a 25% bleach solution between rentals.
14. All purchases in the park will be made with credit card only; no cash will be accepted.
15. Masks are not mandatory but are highly encouraged.
16. There will be no refunds for premature departures, but a rain check will be granted for the balance of the time unused.
17. If the rules are not effective in keeping social distancing, it will be required for us to shut down the communal areas of the park and discontinue tent camping. Please help us by watching children and observing all guidelines.
The above safety measures are intended to keep you, your families, your fellow guests, and our team safe and in good health. We greatly appreciate you supporting our efforts to do so!